Portfolio Coordinator (Remote)
TASC is searching for a highly organized and process oriented professional to fill our Portfolio Coordinator role within our Service Offering Operations team.
You will provide support to the Service Offering Operations team in the creation of their various deliverables for the Investment Portfolio, as well as Product Management roadmaps, dashboards, and strategy checkpoint tools. In addition, you will facilitate strategic planning discussions, analyze data, and prepare reports related to offerings and features.
This highly visible role will work closely with our Product Managers and all leaders of TASC.
You collaborate effectively with stakeholders to overcome obstacles, demonstrate effective decision-making skills, and perform best when challenged.
The ideal candidate will be:
- Highly organized with exceptionally strong planning skills. You can skillfully facilitate meetings with leaders.
- Exceptionally confident. You are thoughtful in your responses and can ask the difficult questions.
- You like being “in the room” where the decisions are made.
- You have outstanding communication skills.
- You skillfully convey complex ideas to diverse audiences.
- Your listening skills allow you to understand complex situations and respond appropriately.
- You are highly analytical
- You question everything and can demonstrate your critical thinking skills when solving the big issues.
- You love pulling together critical information to arrive at well researched conclusions.
- You have excellent MS Office suite skills.
Qualified candidates will possess:
- Bachelor’s degree from an accredited college with a degree in Business Administration, Finance, or related discipline and/or equivalent work experience
- A minimum of 3 years demonstrated experience in a related or similar role
Corporate Core Competencies:
- Drive Action and Results
- Take on new opportunities with enthusiasm
- Achieve results even in tough circumstances
- Take personal accountability for decisions and actions
- Adapt to Change
- Operate effectively when things are uncertain
- Proactively acquire and evaluate information and adapt approach to match shifting demands/situations
- Rebound from setbacks
- Embrace Innovation
- Create new and better ways to approach challenges and develop solutions
- Learn through experimentation
- Encourage feedback and seek opportunities to work better/smarter/faster
- Show personal commitment and take action to continuously improve
- Create Diversity and Foster Collaboration
- Actively bring, seek, engage and honor diverse perspectives
- Identify and address barriers to inclusion to ensure equity and center belonging
- Work collaboratively and build partnerships to meet shared objectives
The physical demands described here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job.
While this is primarily a sedentary role, the employee is regularly required to talk and hear. The employee is also required to sit, stand; walk; use hands to finger, handle or feel; and reach with hands and arms. Specific vision abilities required by this job include close vision, depth perception and the ability to adjust focus
TASC is an Affirmative Action and Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to age, race, color, religion, sex, gender identity, gender expression, pregnancy, national origin, citizenship status, disability, genetic characteristics, sexual orientation, marital status, domestic partner status, military status, protected veteran status, disability status or any other characteristic protected by law.
Federal law requires all employers to verify the identity and employment eligibility of all persons hired to work in the United States. TASC participates in E-Verify.
Total Administrative Services CorporationMadison, WI
You Already Have an Account
We're sending an email you can use to verify and access your account.
If you know your password, you can go to the sign in page.