Manager of Application Development - MPX Dev, LLC
- Expired: over a month ago. Applications are no longer accepted.
MPX Dev Group seeks a Manager of Application Development to join our new entity!
Software Development Managers are one of the most important positions at MPX Dev Group and are vital to building high quality, scalable products delivered on time our customers. The position will report to the Director of Software Engineering and is fully remote.
Who are you?
- You are passionate about an opportunity to help shape the future of our new company.
- A strong Player/Coach – You have a strong technical foundation and can jump in and help if necessary.
- A great Mentor – Your high performing team will flourish and shine under your leadership.
- An excellent Team Player – MPX Dev Group is a new team, collaboration is the name of the game!
- You see the big picture – You understand the business impact of your projects and how they align with other projects.
- You can make decisions – You have a decision-making process which allows your decisions to be firm.
- But, you’re still open minded! You balance your team’s opinions and know when to step back and listen. You can share examples of your commitment to your team.
- Provide technical leadership to project managers and programmers working on development project teams.
- Ensure that development projects are well architected and designed, meet business requirements and goals, fulfill end-user requirements, and identify and resolve systems issues.
- Mentor and develop a high performing agile development team.
- Research and make recommendations on software products and services
- As a liaison, ensure active, regular communication within your team and your stakeholders, facilitate prioritizing new information/data requirements
- Review and analyze existing application effectiveness and efficiency, and then develop strategies for improving or leveraging these systems.
- Hire and train technical staff, prepare and conduct performance reviews, and manage a staff of full-time employees, contractors, and offshore resources.
- Manage teams to meet their commitments; features, scope, timelines, budget.
You will need:
- BS in Computer Science, Engineering or related discipline with software development focus.
- 7+ years’ experience as a Software Engineering
- 3+ years’ experience as a technical leader responsible for project delivery in an Agile environment
- Strong working knowledge of Angular 2+ with TypeScript
- Ability to perform development and/or programming design and systems management involving web based applications, automated software and system management tools
Who is MPX Dev Group? We are a small nimble subsidiary of our parent company that specializes in the delivery of software projects to our internal customers.
We are a software development company and IT solutions provider that delivers IT Cloud Development, Software Project Development (Multi-platform Mobile Applications, Full-scale Web Systems), and Resource Augmentation.
Our clients receive:
· Software design and development
· End-to-end project delivery and technical staff augmentation
· Service-oriented systems on the AWS cloud platform
· Transactional, high integrity, secure, and highly scalable
· Strong mobile app capability
With experience that draws on over 50 years of innovation and customer service, MPX Dev Group offers cloud-based solutions with a personalized approach to deliver premium and specialty solutions for our clients.
Additionally, we are community-conscious, sensitive to our environment, and devoted to the improving tech health for the future. Each of our employees are dedicated to one or more social causes and are empowered to contribute their time, effort, and company-matched resources to support them.
Although we focus on our internal customers today, we have large goals at MPX Dev Group to quickly expand externally.
Corporate Core Competencies:
- Adaptability - Adapts to change, is open to new ideas, takes on new responsibilities, handles pressure, and adjusts plans to meet changing needs
- Initiative - Deals with problems as they arise, focusing energy and resources on those situations until resolved; identifies new opportunities and takes action; takes on new responsibilities when needed
- Results Focus - Can be counted on to meet or exceed goals; pushes self and others for results; is a conscientious worker who can be relied upon to handle unforeseen obstacles
- Customer Focus - Meets internal and external customer expectations; delivers upon commitments; build customer confidence; follows through on requests gaining trust and respect
- Ethics/Integrity - Is seen as a direct, truthful individual; adheres to appropriate core values at all times; acts in line with those values; rewards the right values and disapproves of others; practices what he/she preaches
TASC is an Affirmative Action and Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to age, race, color, religion, sex, gender identity, gender expression, pregnancy, national origin, citizenship status, disability, genetic characteristics, sexual orientation, marital status, domestic partner status, military status, protected veteran status, disability status or any other characteristic protected by law.
Federal law requires all employers to verify the identity and employment eligibility of all persons hired to work in the United States. TASC participates in E-Verify.
Total Administrative Services Corporation
TechnologyView all jobs at Total Administrative Services Corporation