Graphics / Photography / Video Art Director
This position is focused on building all digital/photography/video assets associated with the needs of the marketing department.
- Building digital art for our co-op advertising programs.
- Building up-to-date digital assets for trade shows (Email Invitations, Print Ads, Show Specials/Order Forms, presentation decks, etc).
- Building consumer website graphics-- consistently updating graphics for the consumer site.
- Building constant contact blasts for various efforts (Social media weekly blasts, show invitations, etc.)
- Building all visual assets associated with monthly newsletter requirements.
- Social media asset development (videos and images).
- Ordering duratrans for retailers (free duratrans requests).
- Resizing banners for retailers’ websites and supporting the company’s I-frame / API placement strategy.
- Connect products within social media posts back to their consumer site pages.
- Updating all marketing website materials as needed (social media, duratrans, brochures, catalogs, etc.) with the most up-to-date advertisements, duratrans, brochures, social media posts, etc. Add successful posts to Marketing Materials.
- Website image placements. This would include Benchmark’s b2b web site, Benchmark’s consumer web site, Benchmark’s internal operational web site (HALO) and all work related to the E-Tail sales division of the company.
- Developing In-Store and In-Showcase point of purchase materials. This will include ring displays, brochures, company catalog, product cards (educational) and any other print materials used for retailers / consumers…and all according layouts.
- Managing all Digital catalogs with new product updates.
Video and Photography
- Photography and video for existing products.
- Photograph and video for all new products in all angles (including hand shots).
- Web Site Design and Layout enhancements (for company consumer and retailer I-Frames).
- Creating videos for our consumer site for product and brand knowledge and awareness.
- Create digital tools for both consumer and retailer to educate or give better understanding to our products.
- Creating and managing a calendar that coincides with all advertising and material due-date deadlines.
- Prioritization and time management of all projects by consistently using Podio.
- Photography and post processing experience.
- Preferred candidate will have at least 2 years marketing experience.
- Bachelor’s Degree Graphic Design, Photography and or Video production.
- Familiar with Word, Excel, and Gmail, Photoshop, Illustrator, In-Design.