Toshiba America Business Solutions, a leader in digital technology, is seeking a Sales Manager ( Team and Individual quota) supporting the Allendale, NY office.
Toshiba America Business Solutions' Sales Managers support the development of business-to-business sales professionals responsible for selling Toshiba's full line of office solutions including high speed digital copiers/printers, full color copiers/printers, software (Document Capture, Document Management and Document Delivery), Document Management Services and Digital Signage.
- Develop individual and sales team revenue and market share by managing a defined territory to achieve quota.
- Leads, motivates, and counsels the sales team, to meet or exceed budgeted sales revenue, gross profit, unit placement, expense and equipment contributions projections while maintaining teamwork and the highest level of customer service.
- Successful leadership in selling digital office equipment and software solutions, including multi-functional products that copy, print and fax and scan.
- Ensure reports support strategic account planning with key customer accounts.
- Positive working experience with clients-identifying strategic vision, objectives and needs while aligning our products and services.
- Develop strong relationships with clients and assist team in delivering a high level of client care.
- Participates in fiscal year business planning. * Measures success of cross business line sales.
- Additional responsibilities as assigned.
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent sales experience.
- Minimum of 4-5 successful sales experience demonstrating leadership ability.
- Ability to function well in a fast-paced environment.
- Experience at being a strategic member of sales management team who contributes significantly to growth and development of the business.
- Strong personal leadership skills, including planning, goal-setting, resource allocation, objectives negotiation, team management techniques and group problem solving.
- Ability to prioritize with excellent management skills.
- Valid Driver’s License required.
Toshiba America Business Solutions, Inc. offers a competitive salary and generous benefits package including the following:
- Group health coverage (medical, dental, & vision)
- Employee Assistance Programs
- Pre-tax spending accounts
- 401(k) plan (with company match)
- Pet Insurance
- Company provided life insurance
- Employee discounts
- Generous paid holiday schedule, paid vacation & sick/personal business/volunteer day
Toshiba America Business Solutions is an equal opportunity/affirmative action employer that evaluates qualified applicants without regard to age, ancestry, color, religious creed, disability, marital status, medical condition, genetic information, military or veteran status, national origin, race, sex, gender, gender identity, gender expression and sexual orientation or any other protected factor. We also consider qualified applicants regardless of criminal histories, consistent with legal requirements.
Individuals who need a reasonable accommodation because of a disability for any part of the employment process should email Accommodation Request@tabs.toshiba.com to request an accommodation.
The contractor will not discharge or in any other manner discriminate against employees or applicants because they have inquired about, discussed, or disclosed their own pay or the pay of another employee or applicant. However, employees who have access to the compensation information of other employees or applicants as a part of their essential job functions cannot disclose the pay of other employees or applicants to individuals who do not otherwise have access to compensation information, unless the disclosure is (a) in response to a formal complaint or charge, (b) in furtherance of an investigation, proceeding, hearing, or action, including an investigation conducted by the employer, or (c) consistent with the contractor's legal duty to furnish information. 41 CFR 60-1.35(c)