We are a local property management company, looking for an Office Assistant to work directly with the leaders of the business. You will help with a variety of big and small tasks and projects, and must be self-driven, a creative problem-solver, detail-oriented, organized, efficient and a team player. This is a new position. We are growing and we need your help!
Hours are flexible (FT or PT) and we will work together to develop a schedule for the ideal candidate.
We offer a competitive hourly rate (commensurate with experience), paid time off, vacation, and bonuses.
Please submit your resume and cover letter. References will be required.
- Light bookkeeping and receipt organization
- Process mail, complete forms and respond to requests for information
- Prepare regular reports
- Create, maintain and enter information into databases
- Review and enter bills to be paid
- Purchase appliances and supplies, and maintain inventory
- Research vendors and partners
- Plan and schedule meetings and events
- Answer inbound telephone calls, emails
- Manage various projects and timelines
- Assist with employee timecard management, tracking completion of employee education, processing security deposits, and more
- Develop and implement systems to keep the company organized
- Perform all other office tasks
- Pick up supplies and deliver to properties as needed
- Run various errands for the business
- Previous experience in office administration or other related fields
- Bookkeeping experience preferred
- Must be personable, outgoing, friendly, optimistic, confident, and excited to work in a fast-paced, challenging and dynamic industry
- Must work well under pressure and possess a 'can-do' attitude
- Strong computer skills - Word, Excel, Outlook, Google Drive
- Ability to prioritize and multitask
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Self-driven - this person will often work alone in the office and must be self-motivated to complete projects and stay on task
- Strong attention to detail
- Strong organizational skills amidst shifting priorities and deadlines
- Experience working with company owners