Bilingual Data Entry Clerk
JOB TITLE: Bilingual Data Entry Clerk
REPORTS TO (JOB TITLE): Maintenance Manager
Enters data from work orders and other source documents into maintenance system. Compares data entered with source documents, or re-enters data in verification format on screen to detect errors. Investigates discrepancies in data. Compiles, sorts, and verifies accuracy of data to be entered. Keeps record of work completed. This position is required to monitor and request documents from other Tornado Bus Co and El Expreso Group Maintenance Facilities. This position reports to the Maintenance Manager. Duties for this position include but are not limited to:
JOB SPECIFIC RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Inputting and closing of work oders in the maintenance software system
- Assist Mechanics with the inputting of work orders
- Assures that DVIRS that have writes up are signed by the following assigned driver
- Assures that work orders are in correspondence with the parts requested from the parts department
- Enters customer and account data, provides P.O's to vendors four outside repairs
- Monitors that all work orders from other maintenance shops are entered correctly in the system
- Tracking and Filing work orders along with DVIRS that have write ups
- Maintains maintenance files for all company vehicles in accordance with FMCSA, state, and federal regulations
- Certifies repairs for D.O.T inspections and mails them out certified
- Maintenance of Water Storm Pollution Procedures and Record book
- Monitors maintenance alerts and pms, at the same time informs the Maintenance Manager
- Generates monthly Reports
- Administration of state inspections
- Assures all work orders are filed in unit maintenance files.
- Other assigned duties
3 - 5 years of job-related experience
Experience with FMSCA in the Transporation industry (preferably Motor Coach)
Bilingual (Spanish & English)
Experience with Word and Excel
High school diploma or equivalent required; additional training beyond high school
Sedentary - Exerting up to 10lbs. occasionally or negligible weights frequently; sitting most of the time.
Foot Control (manipulation of pedals, controls, equipment, etc. with feet)
Hearing (ability to interpret and differentiate between sound, etc.)
Talking (ability to speak coherently and be understood by others)
Vision (ability to differentiate between color, to determine distance, depth perception, etc.)
Walking/Moving (from one location to another to perform work)
NON - PHYSICAL DEMANDS:
- For each item, click on the relative Frequency cell to indicate the frequency of each non - physical demand.
- Stress Demands - Person in the position is responsible for maintaining stable performance under pressure or opposition, and handling stress in a manner that is acceptable to others and to the organization.
- Time Pressures – Person in the position is responsible for producing work/outcomes relatively quickly, within a specified timeframe.
- Frequent Change of Tasks – Person in the position is responsible for reprioritizing workload based on the needs of the organization.
- Performing multiple tasks simultaneously - Person in the position is responsible for working on a variety of different tasks simultaneously, while maintaining the quality of the work.
- Tedious or exacting work – Person in the position is responsible for producing work that is routine and/or repetitious in nature.
- Noisy/Distracting Environment – Person in the position will be subject to noise and distraction throughout the workday.
- Variable Schedule/Overtime – Person in the position is required to work evenings and/or weekends or is required to work overtime.
- Other (please describe)
- Environmental / Health and Safety Concerns
- Working conditions are relatively free from unpleasant environmental conditions.
- Extreme temperature (heat, cold, extreme temperature changes).
- Wetness and/or humidity (bodily discomfort from moisture).
- Respiratory Hazards (fumes, gases, chemicals, radiation, dust/mites and dirt).
- Noise and Vibration (where earplugs would be recommended).
- Working conditions are relatively free from hazards.
- Mechanical Hazards
- Toxic/Chemical Hazards
- Fire Hazards
Tornado Bus CompanyHouston, TX
You Already Have an Account
We're sending an email you can use to verify and access your account.
If you know your password, you can go to the sign in page.