- Expired: over a month ago. Applications are no longer accepted.
We are seeking a full-time entry-level to mid-level Architectural Associate or Draftsperson. Responsibilities include working under the direction of a Project Architect to develop construction documents using AutoCAD for small to mid-size architectural projects. Professional growth opportunity for the motivated candidate.
Ideal Candidate Will Meet the Following Requirements:
- Bachelor’s degree in architecture or related technical associates degree
- 0-3 years of experience of drafting in an architectural firm or related industry
- Willingness to learn
- High level of attention to detail
- Ability to work to deadlines
- Ability to work on multiple projects with overlapping schedules
- Well-organized with strong communication skills
- Proficient in AutoCAD
- Knowledge of 3D modeling and rendering in 3D modeling software
- Proficiency in Microsoft Word, Excel, and Adobe Creative Suite
Torch Architecture Inc.
27 West Jefferson Ave NapervilleNaperville, IL
ConstructionView all jobs at Torch Architecture Inc.