Technical Operations Supervisor
Possessing a passion for unleashing the potential in others and enabling great performance our Technical Operations Supervisor is a key on-the-floor leader providing well-rounded support and direction to our Flavor Operations and Maintenance teams.
As our new Flavor Factory comes to life, you are energized by the many opportunities to learn, ensuring timely and effective transfer of new technology. You reinforce the importance of establishing robust & repeatable processes and developing skills and understanding in our team members as we rapidly move up the learning curve. You are a role model for systematically working through obstacles and developing and nurturing pride in all team members on a journey toward optimal performance. Your teams are recognized for working together to achieve operational excellence.
The Technical Operations Supervisor will be a vital cross-functional link between operations and maintenance.
SUCCESS FACTORS (first 12-18 months)
· Safety and Quality First: Your commitment to people safety and product quality is contagious and provides the basis for all success! You ensure we maintain a safe and enjoyable work environment with a focus on identifying and addressing unsafe conditions and at-risk behaviors. You understand that the Torani brand is synonymous with quality and strive to ensure each bottle exceeds product quality and safety standards. Your teams’ actions reflect your own commitment to Safety and Quality.
· People Management: Teamwork and team building are your passions! You have developed a trusting relationship with all operations and maintenance team members and your close connection helps the team achieve their goals. Thoughtful development and training plans are in place for each team member. You inspire exemplary behavior through coaching and feedback with a laser focus on building the contributions of the team. Your team loves the ample opportunities they have to grow!
· Maintenance: You recognize the significance of the long-term investment in the Flavor Factory. You have been instrumental in establishing and implementing asset sustainability and preventive maintenance programs for all plant infrastructure, process support and blending and packaging equipment. You have developed deep knowledge of and are a subject matter expert in all aspects of plant operations. Maintaining our CMMS is done accurately and efficiently, including orchestrating the schedule of the maintenance team.
· Continuous Improvement: Throughout the start up, you approach each opportunity with patience and persistence – and things just keep on getting better! Your teams are learning together and implementing robust improvements each day. Everyone is working together with a shared purpose and desire to exceed KPI targets and advance our performance. As the needs of the business change, you help ensure we have the appropriate metrics in place, and apply them to the daily work.
· Daily Operation Support: Proper shift transitions & strong lines of communication between the shifts are your corner stones to a successful operation! With diligence about collecting & sharing the right information, with the right people, at the right time, your team is always in the know. Updates on safety, quality, KPIs, company communication, and more… your shift change meetings are a blockbuster no one wants to miss! Your visible floor presence allows you to spend time developing your team, and keeping a pulse on the operation.
· Have FUN!
MINIMUM QUALIFICATIONS & ATTRIBUTES
3-5 years experience in manufacturing and/or maintenance leadership role.
Industrial maintenance experience with processing and packaging equipment.
Proficiency and demonstrated experience reading drawings, ladder logic, mechanical drawings, schematics, and technical manuals
Demonstrated ability using power, shop, and hand tools
Familiarity working with and leveraging a Computerized Maintenance Management System (CMMS) to document and track PMs, maintain accurate MRO inventories, and schedule related work.
Ability to use a PC, Outlook, Word, Excel, Power Point
Ability to physically perform duties to maintain equipment
Ability to work in a fast-paced, high pressure environment
Fluent in written and verbal English
Live in the SF Bay Area, or willing to relocate at own expense
Eligible to work in the US without sponsorship (now & in the future)