Torah Academy New Orleans, LA
- Expired: over a month ago. Applications are no longer accepted.
Great opportunity to work with adorable children in a fun and supportive environment!
- Do you love kids?
- Are you passionate about developmentally appropriate practice and reaching every child?
- Are you looking to work in a school which will support your growth as a teacher?
- Are you a positive person with a forward thinking attitude?
- Are you a team worker
Then this is the job for you!
This is a full time job working with three and four year old students. Salary is commensurate on education and years of experience.
- Must love children!
- Must have a bachelor's degree.
- Must have prior experience teaching, preferably in this age range.
- Must complete a background check and show no evidence of criminal history.
Job is for 2021/2022 school year, with a possibility to have a position this summer with a toddler class. (not a requirement).
Interested candidates should include a resume, as well as 3 work references, and contact information for each one. References should preferably be from a past work supervisor. Please also share your scheduling availability for an interview.
We look forward to working with you!
Torah AcademyWhy Work Here?
Support for professional development, friendly staff team, warm school 'family' feel
We are a small Jewish school located in the Metairie area with a diverse student and teacher body and a warm family feel. Our school includes infants through 8th grade. Teachers do not need to be Jewish or have Jewish knowledge to apply. Our administration strives to support its staff, in their mission of loving and educating the children. Our school philosophy is centered around hands on learning and curriculum that is built around appropriate developmental practice for the age of the children.
5210 West Esplanade Ave. MetairieNew Orleans, LA
EducationView all jobs at Torah Academy