- Expired: November 19, 2021. Applications are no longer accepted.
HR Assistant Job Summary
This is a temporary full-time position in the Human Resource Department, reporting to the HR Manager. This position will be the first line of contact in the HR department, as well as provide daily support to the other members of HR.
Duties and Responsibilities
- Job Requisitions
- Coordinate and Manage shirts/jackets/hats and all other uniform items
- Set up interviews - will be trained to eventually conduct interviews
- Record Keeping/Inner department document control
- New Hire paperwork, make badges, create and maintain employee files
- Associate Appreciate planning
- Other duties as assigned
- Maintain confidentiality
Knowledge, Skills and Abilities
Basic reading, writing, and arithmetic skills required. This is normally acquired through a high school diploma or equivalent.
Working, practical knowledge of Microsoft Office. Duties require professional verbal and written communication skills and the ability to type 50 wpm. Candidates will be tested to show level of skill.
Previous HR experience not necessary but understand this is a fast paced office in a lean manufacturing facility, requiring the ability to function with limited supervision. The ability to multi-task is essential, and problem solving skills are required. This position requires the ability to maintain complete confidentiality. Occasionally weekend work will be required for HR functions.
Job Types: Full-time, Temporary
Pay: $17.00 - $18.00 per hour
8 hour shift
Monday to Friday
High school or equivalent (Preferred)
Office: 1 year (Preferred)
Work Location: One location
TOPRE AMERICA CORPORATION
BusinessView all jobs at TOPRE AMERICA CORPORATION