What You'll Do
The Office Admin supports our Office Manager in executing the important behind-the-scenes administrative functions that keep the venue functioning efficiently. Without this critical role, our efforts to provide best-in-class service with hospitality for our Guests would be impossible.
Office Admins have to be great multi-taskers, great communicators and great team players. They handle a variety of administrative responsibilities so that our Associates are well taken care of and our venues run smoothly.
This is a part-time position that works nights, weekends and some morning shifts.
How You'll Do It
- Cheerfully answer our Guest's phone calls and take messages
- Input and reconcile checkout reports and tips
- Provide administrative support, filing documents, & maintaining inventory of office supplies
- Take Refund requests, Receipt requests, & Application Inquiries
- Assist with new hire orientation & paperwork verification
- Assist the management team in projects as directed
What We're Looking For
- High school diploma or equivalent
- Cash handling experience
- Clerical experience is preferred
- Excellent communication, prioritization, time-management and organization skills
- Proficiency in MS Office products (Word, Excel, Outlook)
- Energy and enthusiasm
- Ability to work on a team
- A high level of self-awareness, receptivity to change and integrity
- Availability to work varied shifts, including evenings, weekends and holidays
Position Type Hourly
Address 10601 East Easter Ave