Responsible for performing a variety of moderately complex clerical duties in support of the plant operations at plant level including the production, warehousing, and distribution functions.
- Assists in the efficient running of the office by performing various clerical duties including processing of incoming mail, filing, answering phones and greeting and assisting visitors
- Enters and confirms customer orders.
- Performs Accounts Payable functions.
- Maintains routine records and reports such as inventory records.
- Reviews and proofs calculations, compiles information and generates reports as requested
- Serves as a backup for the Dispatcher and Office Manager for critical functions such as dispatching and payroll
- High School Diploma or GED- 2-4 years experience in an office environment
- General knowledge of product line
- Ability to prepare and maintain moderately complex records and reports
- Knowledge of Windows and Outlook
- Ability to calculate fractions and percentages
- Able to operate a keyboard
- Good communication skills, interpersonal, verbal, written
- US Citizen
- Green Card