Production Planner Scheduler
- Expired: over a month ago. Applications are no longer accepted.
Location: Kissimmee, FL
Pay Rate: 45k to 65K (depending on experience)
Temp to Hire
1st shift: 7am to 5pm (8 to 10 hrs. a shift)
Must be able to work weekends if needed.
The Production Planner’s responsibilities include monitoring
inventory levels, regularly providing production status updates to
management, and facilitating the timely delivery of products to
customers. PP should also be able to closely monitor the
production process to ensure that production orders are
completed on time and within budget.
· Evaluating purchase orders to create suitable production schedules.
· Estimating the amount of material, equipment, and labor required for production.
· Promptly addressing and resolving production issues to minimize delays in production.
· Coordinating production operations in accordance with material, labor, and equipment availability.
· Recommending viable solutions to reduce production
· costs as well as improve production processes and product quality.
· Effecting changes to production schedules to ensure that production deadlines are met.
· Compiling status and performance reports and submitting them to management in a timely manner.
· Promptly informing the relevant departments of changes to current production schedules.
· Proven experience working as a Production Planner
· supporting a manufacturing environment (Minimum 3 years).
· Proficiency in Microsoft Office applications including but not limited to: Word, Outlook, PowerPoint and Excel.
· Sound knowledge of nested demand driven material requirements planning (MRP) and related E.R.P. software
· (Preferably Oracle / J.D. Edwards or SAP).
· Strong analytical and problem-solving skills.
· Excellent organizational, leadership and time management skills.
· Effective communication skills.
· Education and Experience
· High School Diploma, secondary schooling preferred.
Get fresh Production Planner Scheduler jobs daily straight to your inbox!
You Already Have an Account
We're sending an email you can use to verify and access your account.
If you know your password, you can go to the sign in page.