TopTalent Staffing Sanford, FL
- Expired: 24 days ago. Applications are no longer accepted.
Production/Assembly Workers - Sanford
Get your job NOW, before everyone comes off unemployment! Take a minute and check out the details!
Are you looking for a company that promotes from within and offers a full benefits package plus bonuses. Our client company offers all this and more. Come join a growing team and enjoy all the benefits. Our client is a growing and very busy manufacturing operation that produces metal products. You will be working on one of the company's various assembly or paint lines with the operation.
Salary: $11.00 to $12.00 per hour and up to $2,000 quarterly bonuses.
1st shift (5:00 am to 1:00 pm), 2nd shift (1:00 pm to 9:00 pm) and 3rd shift (3:00 pm to 1:00 am), the company offers OT.
As long as you have prior experience working in a manufacturing environment the company is willing to train you.
- Understand all requirements for Personal Protective Equipment, machine guarding, and other safety requirements, and comply with each applicant to the position assigned.
- Review all customer guidelines for quality and special conditions for the supply of production components.
- Complete manufacturing assembly utilizing a standardized work process using operating instructions.
- Follow specified checks for quality and quantity of units.
- 90% of company-paid medical premiums.
- Dental insurance.
- Vision insurance.
- Life insurance.
TopTalent Staffing offers major medical health insurance through United Healthcare, paid holidays, and paid to time off (PTO).
We are a full-service recruitment firm representing only the best, financially stable clients in the Central Florida area. Our clients hire us because we seek out only the most qualified candidates that are seeking careers with solid compensation, and growth opportunities. We are no fee placement service.