Will be responsible for providing the necessary services to repair and maintain the facility and equipment for manufacturing in food grade operation, in order to enable production to produce products to ensure quality, timeliness, and cost-effectiveness. The qualified candidate must have in-depth troubleshooting skills.
Schedule 7:00 PM – 7:00 AM
Pay rate $20-$24 Hour
- Follows all company and OSHA safety-related policies, rules, regulations
- Performs entry to mid-level break-fix & preventative maintenance. This includes but not limited to: adjusting functional parts of devices and control instruments to sustain and improve operations; repairing or replacing defective parts; reconditioning or repairing machine tools.
- Identifies needed parts, supplies, and repair items.
- Provides support and back up for other members of the department as needed by leadership.
- Is aware of Maintenance Industry Standards.
- Understanding of GMP's, continuous improvement and Quality Control
- Assures compliance with 5S standards.
- Participates in CI activities - processes, results and cost savings.
- May be required to set up and operate simple machining operations including but not limited to: lathe, drill press, grinder, and other metalworking tools to make and repair parts. May perform basic welding tasks.
- Updates records and reviews CMMS history.
- Performs basic troubleshooting of control systems circuitry.
- Full benefits package
We are EEOC and all candidates are subject to pre-employment Drug and background screening.