Client Success Manager
LOCATION: Central Florida
RATE OF PAY: $60,000+ Yearly DOE
SHIFT: Mon – Fri 8:00 AM – 5:00 PM
LENGTH: Temporary to Permanent position. Possible Direct Hire
Our client has an immediate opening for a Client Success Manager.
The purpose of this position is to set up, manage and nurture accounts. This person shall be assigned a number of clients in the financial industry and will manage their accounts to perhaps expand service offerings.
The Client Success Manager is not a selling position, but rather one that allows you to build relationships with your accounts and provide value to your clients.
- Travel required accounts are across the US
- Associates and/or Bachelor’s Degree or equivalent experience.
- Minimum 3-4 years’ experience working in a customer service position using phone client contact and database tracking systems.
- Experience working in the financial industry required.
- An ideal candidate will possess Account Management experiences such as a commercial loan officer or personal banker.
- Expert computer skills utilizing MS Office, Excel, PowerPoint and database systems.
- Approachable client and customer service orientation. Responds promptly to customer needs and is timely and professional in all interactions with clients.
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills. Must have the demonstrated ability to deal effectively and tactfully with a wide variety of individuals in person, via the phone, e-mail and in writing.
- Must be able to work independently. Resolves problems by gathering and analyzing information and developing solutions in a timely manner.
- Experience as an Executive Secretary or another administrative professional that has a background dealing with the public in a professional manner a plus
- Organized with the ability to plan and prioritize work and use time efficiently
- Demonstrates accuracy and thoroughness; continually looks for ways to improve and promote quality.
- Ability to follow directions
- Persistence in determining the correct vendor and best individual within the vendor organization to obtain all information needed to complete the contract
- Attention to detail in entering information and completing tasks
- Ability to communicate effectively both verbally and in writing
- Credit Union or Bank experience is a MUST
We are a No Fee staffing agency Drug-Free Workplace / EEOC
All applicants are subject to a background search and skill testing where applicable
Most positions are not accessible via Public Transportation