TopGun Staffing Inc Simpsonville, SC
- Posted: over a month ago
We are looking for a Project Engineer to be a part of start up team to success of our U.S. operations. If you are an excellent leader with solid knowledge and experience of project management in the automotive industry and enjoy challenging yourself with a fast-paced, rapidly changing environment and like to handle multi taskes, we may have an opportunity for you! You will identify, prioritize, visualize, and communicate issues.
A key responsibility of the role is to maintain overview of all timelines within the team, connect them with overall program timeline, identify issues, and work cross-functionally between internal engineering, manufacturing, quality, suppliers, management, and customer to solve the issues, finally delivery product according to customer's timeline. Main responsibilities
• Continuously monitor and measure project processes and activities to identify and communicate internally and externally about potential issues, risks, or problems in a timely fashion and provide corrective action options to delivery resolution
• Ensure all the completions of projects are on schedule and completed on time
• Hold regular project meeting, create formal project communication plans such as key project metrics and dashboards for project status communication
• Identify and document all project milestones and deliverables and keep project plans up to date at all times, including resource allocations, update percentage completion, pinpoint urgent activities, etc.
• Lead cross-functional teams including purchasing, production, quality, and logistic to security project timeline.
• Work closely with account managers, provide feedback about any ECN changes and related cost changes comparing with project budget, and maintain bill of material correctly.
• Optimize the manufacturing process prior to start of production
• Develops PFEMA, process flow and work instructions
• Other duties as assigned
Competency & Experience
• BSc in Engineering or above
• At least 3 years hands-on experience in production/ manufacturing environment, preferably in the automotive industry , PMP as a plus • Efficient knowledge and experience about project cost control
• Capable of working both independently and in a team oriented environment
• Strong analytical, interpersonal and communication skills, global program work experience as a plus
• Excellent in English writing and communication • Knowledge and experience with stamping dies and automation is a plus
• Proficient with CAD / Solidworks/ Spinfire software is a plus • Strong knowledge of MS office tools
• Ability to work flexible hours and may be requested to travel to customer & suppliers to support customer issues during product launch issues Personal Attributes
• Interpersonal and communication skills
• Act in a professional manner
• Self-driven and high motivation
• Be able to multi-task and perform under pressure
• Flexibility to adapt to any duty for supporting our business needs
• A willingness and adapt and change
TopGun Staffing Inc
TechnologyView all jobs at TopGun Staffing Inc