The Sr. Retail & Licensing Specialist will serve as full-time marketing resource for Top of the World. This role is in place to execute strategies that drive product sales while maximizing relationships with key stakeholders. Marketing Retail & Licensing Specialist will support in several aspects of marketing with focus in:
- Custom strategies for primary retail partners including key product launches and ongoing brand support
- Support plans for secondary retail partners including development and distribution of marketing materials both in-store and online (marketing toolkit)
- Oversight of all promotional activations for all retail partners including in-store and digital needs
- Hot market opportunities including seasonal and rapid response activations
- partner presentation preparation including presentation building, room preparation, material development
- Research initiatives that glean insight into retail optimization
- Sales rep outreach materials including research surveys and line launch material/presentations
- Development of partner plans for both collegiate and non-collegiate licensing partners including extensive oversight of exclusive partner plans
- Digital content support for collegiate partners via the marketing toolkit
- school-specific communication including integration into social platforms, on-campus partnerships and ongoing updates. This should include specific strategy for top tier schools and/or target schools as well as the larger licensing group (secondary schools, school agencies, etc.).
- Internship program growth and management
- new licensing opportunities including licensed product, corporate partnerships and product cross-promotions
- Partner presentation preparation including presentation building, room preparation, material development
- Research initiatives that glean insight into licensing partners’ consumer bases
Please note that the areas of focus outlined above are a guide rather than a comprehensive list. This role will grow and evolve to meet the needs of the business.
- Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
- The Employee should be able to adhere to Vetta Brands Code of Conduct and Core Values.
- Strong communication skills
- Strong Microsoft Office skills
- Pays attention to details.
- Interpersonal skills the ability to work with those from other cultures & countries
- Strong computer skills
- Reliability – The ability to be at work timely / good attendance
This position could have supervisory responsibilities depending on experience level of candidate
This job operates in a professional office environment. This role routinely uses standard office equipment such as computers, phones, photocopiers, filing cabinets and fax machines.
The physical demands described here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job.
While performing the duties of this job, the employee is regularly required to talk or hear. The employee is frequently required to stand; walk; use hands to finger, handle or feel; and reach with hands and arms.
Minimum Qualifications and Experience Required:
- High school diploma or equivalent.
- Undergraduate degree
- 3 to 5 years marketing and/or licensing experience.
Preferred Education and Experience:
Work Authorization/Security Clearance (if applicable):
(This section lists visa requirements, H1-B sponsorship, special clearances, etc. If applicable, insert information regarding government contracts or special requirements.)
Please note this job description is not designed to cover or contain a comprehensive listing of activities, duties or responsibilities that are required of the employee for this job. Duties, responsibilities and activities may change at any time with or without notice.
Disclaimer: Although Vetta Brands has attempted to accurately and thoroughly describe this position, Vetta Brands reserves the right to change, including to change, add to, or subtract from the duties outlined, within the sole discretion of Vetta Brands, at any time, with or without advance notice. Vetta Brands is an Equal Opportunity Employer.