- Expired: 20 days ago. Applications are no longer accepted.
Brakes Assembler - Westminster, MD
Great opportunity to work at Westminster, MD field office for an international manufacturing firm!
Position requires mechanical capability ideally with autos, trucks, or heavy industrial equipment as well as common sense, a willing attitude, and strong work ethic.
Assemble components such as sub-assemblies, brake units, door motor drives, wiring harness, and detail parts working at assembly bench.
- Must be able to comply with quality, product safety, and HSE rules, guidelines, and regulations. Be energy conscious, if applicable.
- Must understand and comply with applicable standards. (ISO 9001, ISO/TS 22163, ISO 14001, ISO 45001, ISO 50001, and CMMI).
- Prepares work to be accomplished by studying assembly instructions, blueprint specifications and parts lists, gathering parts, subassemblies, tools, and materials.
- Positions parts and subassemblies by using templates or reading measurements.
- Assembles components by examining connections for correct fit, fastening parts and subassemblies
- Verifies specifications by measuring completed component
- Technical Capacity: controls and instrumentation.
- Mechanical Aptitude: Equipment Maintenance, Mechanical inspection tools
- Problem Solving and Decision Making (guided by policy, routine, and procedures).
Jobsite Location: Westminster, MD
Work Hours: 6:00 AM - 3:30 PM Monday – Thursday & 6:00 AM - 10:00 AM on Friday
Pay Rate: $16.00 - $17.00/hour
Top Tempo Technical
Get fresh Assembly Assembler jobs daily straight to your inbox!
You Already Have an Account
We're sending an email you can use to verify and access your account.
If you know your password, you can go to the sign in page.