We are looking to add a property manager with a strong client work ethic who would like to join a fun and knowledgeable team that rates the highest in the industry.
- Our pay is salaried and is DOE and highly competitive
- Expenses for Licensing and continuing education are covered
- Bonus opportunities for real estate sales referrals
- Opportunity to build residual for new property management referrals for life of the client
- 100% commission for personal real estate and 90% commission for commercial or out of state transaction referrals
- While we prefer those candidates who already have a RE License, we are willing to talk to you if you have a passion and strong background/interest in real estate and would like to break into the industry and join a solid team. We would be happy to reimburse those expenses.
Mark Brower Properties is a growing residential property management company providing industry-leading service. The business is based in Mesa and currently has a staff of 4 full-time employees. Our Company has some of the highest online satisfaction ratings of any property management company and is focused on providing quality service to owners of quality rental homes.
1. We think and act like a start-up. We are constantly pushing to be the best we can be: challenging our processes to find a better way, running small experiments to improve operations. All team members are invited and encouraged to be part of this process. Help us shape the company going forward!
2. We only retain happy clients. A lot of property management companies are bogged down with negativity. We choose to only manage quality properties and work with friendly, business-minded clients so the stress level at our company is waaay less than some others. We are committed to only WIN-WIN relationships with clients. We consider it our responsibility to be honest and address anything that is not a W-W and quickly get it there or end the relationship. We constantly survey our clients and tenants and have achieved a 78 net promoter score over the last 12 months.
3. We are disciplined with the area we cover: East Valley only. No long drives out to Buckeye in 110 degree weather
4. We meet weekly and celebrate our successes, talk about things that are less than perfect and collaborate on how to move through them.
5. We have a quarterly event where we mix fun with learning: lunch, activity, speaker
6. We are active in NARPM (National Association of Residential Property Managers). The owner of the company is the legislative committee chair this year and next and we cover the dues for our PM's to be members and we support our PM's and pay for them to get designations through NARPM.
7. Most property management companies have their fee structure set up in a way that rewards them when things go worst for their clients (bad tenants moving in and out every year, paying late and lots of property repairs). Our fee structure only rewards us when things go well for the owner. This alignment of fees and owner interests helps create higher levels of trust.
8. We have a good reputation on Yelp: one of the best for our industry.
9. We have stand-up desks and large dual monitors ;) lol
10. We support Operation Underground Railroad with monthly donations.
General Position Summary:
The property manager helps investment property owners and homeowners in preserving and increasing the value of their real estate investments. They manage the day-to-day financial operations of the property, including finding and placing qualified tenants, and they ensure the property is in good working order. Active Arizona Real Estate license required.
Duties and Responsibilities:
Marketing – keeps properties occupied with qualified tenants through advertising, lead follow up, property showings for prospective tenants.
Tenant Relations – develops rental agreements, selects qualified tenants, collects deposits and rents, enforces terms of rental agreements, resolves tenant complaints, oversees eviction proceedings if necessary.
Facilities Management – schedules maintenance and repairs, negotiates contracts with vendors, regularly inspects the property to ensure it is in good working order, quickly resolves emergency maintenance issues.
Financial Reporting – keeps financial records from property operations, creates monthly financial reports for the property owner.
Owner Relations – keeps an open dialogue with the property owner on vacancies, tenants, the physical condition of the property, financial issues.
- Active Arizona Real Estate license with a basic understanding of Landlord/Tenant laws and application, Fair Housing/ADA regulations and application.
- Minimum completion of an Associate's Degree or higher level of education and/or 2+ years of experience in property management preferred.
- Understanding of financial and accounting principals
- Working knowledge of marketing and sales activities including social media
- Knowledge of budgets and financial statements
- Experience with high-level problem solving
- Knowledge of building and grounds maintenance
- Computer software experience to include Google products, Excel & Word, QuickBooks; etc.
- Basic understanding of Landlord/Tenant laws and application, City and County housing rules and regulations, Fair Housing/ADA regulations and application, OSHA & EPA requirements for Property Management industry.