Our client is an award-winning landscape design, construction, and maintenance firm with locations in Denver, Vail and Aspen, Colorado. They are currently looking for an Assistant Project Manager for their development landscaping team in their Roaring Fork area.
- Supervise crews on project sites
- Oversee landscape design projects working directly with the client
- Responsible for training new staff on company policies, procedures and safety program.
- Control costs and production quotas
- Communicate effectively with Regional Construction Manager, subordinate employees, subcontractors, suppliers, General Contractors and Field Personnel.
- Read blueprints accurately, complete comprehensive takeoff of plant materials and irrigation supplies.
- Maintain accurate records keeping for time sheets, time management software, receipts, truck inspections and equipment inspections.
- Complete detailed bids and take-offs
- Landscape design, installation, and project management experience- minimum 5 years.
- CLT/CLP a plus
- Ability to read and understand blueprints
- Self-starter & independent worker mentality
- Ability to effectively manage foreman and crews
- Have a solid understanding of Landscape Industry Standards
- Knowledgeable in hardscape practices
- Basic computer skills including Word, Excel, Office
- Great organizational skills
- Solve practical problems and unexpected changes
- Ability to work in a faced paced environment