- Expired: over a month ago. Applications are no longer accepted.
The primary job focus will be to ensure projects are completed on time, under budget, and meeting customer and quality expectations. The position includes responsibility for daily tracking of job(s) progress, budgets, change orders, submittals, and RFIs as well as participation in project meetings and interactions with the city and private inspectors.
- minimum 2 years in the construction industry or industrial project management
- Time management and organizational skills
- Microsoft Project experience
- Communication, negotiation, and relationship skills with contractors, vendors, and company stakeholders
- Problem-solving skills
- Technology proficient, with the ability to adapt to new technology and processes
- Contract and cost management experience
- Bachelor's Degree in Construction Management, Architecture, Engineering or equivalent/applicable degree
- remote work environment with travel as needed
Top Talent Recruiters LLC
Get fresh Project Coordination jobs daily straight to your inbox!
You Already Have an Account
We're sending an email you can use to verify and access your account.
If you know your password, you can go to the sign in page.