We are seeking an Office/Operations Specialist to join the team. This is a direct hire role offering growth potential and the opportunity to work for an organization that really cares about their employees! . The ideal candidate is someone able to wear many hats and be a team player.
This person will be responsible for handling administrative duties and the fundamental aspects of company financial record-keeping, including recording financial transactions, managing accounts payable, receivables and collections and MUST be proficient in QuickBooks
· Answer phones and assist with calendar scheduling
· Pay bills and maintain ledgers
· Receive, approve, and/or decline client invoices
· Code payables for accounts payable clerks to input.
· Make bank deposits and receipts of money.
· Reconcile bank account and distribute money within departments
· Conduct invoice activities and pay vendors for delivered materials.
· Provide inventory support, including maintaining office materials and supplies.
· Receive requests for materials and equipment and prepare purchase orders accordingly.
· Transmit purchase orders directly to vendors for purchases.
· Follow up with outstanding invoices and make collection calls
· Must be proficient in QuickBooks
· BA degree preferred in Accounting or Business
· Must be willing to take on tasks outside of finance (phone coverage, client interaction, etc.
· Great Communication skills and able to wear many hats
· 4yrs experience with administrative duties and QuickBooks
Easy commute from Annapolis and surrounding areas!
Job Type: Full-time
Salary: up to $55,000.00