Global oil and gas company seeks to hire Class A CDL drivers. Applicants should have a recent clean driving history, a current Class A CDL license, and willingness to work on a rotation schedule. Company will provide all additional training as necessary.
Location: Williston, ND but candidates can also live in Dickinson, Watford City, or New Town
Position type: Full-time, permanent position with benefits
Overtime eligible: yes. Expected schedule calls for around 70 hours of work per week. Overtime paid for hours above 40 hours per week
Housing allowance: yes, $1000 monthly allowance provided to those that have established residence in North Dakota
Compensation: $22 per hour plus overtime paid at time-and-a-half.
Summary: Drive trucks with equipment out to various oilfield locations in North Dakota and then operate equipment on site. Lodging provided while traveling, as well as $20.00 per diem. Out in field for up to 14 days at a time. Schedule is known about one year in advance.
- Drive trucks to well-site location and perform onsite operations.
- Perform cable spooling/banding operation on the rig floor.
- Maintain truck and hydraulic systems on truck.
- Participate in well site job risk analysis and continual improvement programs in the district that affect client satisfaction
- Successfully complete required training
- Class A CDL license / permit
- 3 years experience driving trucks
- Capable to work up to 16 hours per day on the wellsite/rig
- Willingness to work away from home for up to 3 weeks at a time (rotation schedule)
- Candidates must live in one of these North Dakota cities: Williston, Watford City, New Town, or Dickinson (preferred)