OUTSOURCED ACCOUNTING SERVICES SENIOR
Top Talent Central LLC Houston, TX
- Expired: over a month ago. Applications are no longer accepted.
DEPARTMENT: OUTSOURCED ACCOUNTING SERVICES
To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily. The requirements listed below are representative of the knowledge, skill, and/or ability required.
Required and Key Skill Requirements:
Education and Professional Experience:
· Bachelor's Degree in Accounting or at a minimum completion of accredited college accounting courses up to intermediate/advance accounting.
· 2-4 years of public accounting experience*.
Advance bookkeeping knowledge:
· Generally accepted accounting principles and procedures*.
· Up-to-date knowledge and experience with tax compliance (including payroll tax reports on both Federal and State levels, various types of 1099 reporting, sales/use taxes returns, property rendition returns, etc.).
· Financial statement preparation (with outside accounting support).
· Information collection for general ledger maintenance.
· Reconciliation of all bank accounts, liability accounts, accounts receivable and accounts payable.
· Proficiency in QuickBooks Desktop and Online, required*.
· QuickBooks ProAdvisor Certified, preferred.
· Prior experience with Bill.com and other apps supporting automation streamline with QuickBooks is a plus.
· Microsoft Office (Excel, Word, PowerPoint), Microsoft Team.
· High commitment to professional ethics, client confidentiality and excellent customer service.
· Strong written and verbal communication skills.
· Attention to details.
· Strong planning and organizing skills. Ability to plan, schedule, execute projects completely and efficiently.
· Strong problem solving and analytical skills.
· Strong interpersonal skills to maintain professional and effective working relationships with all staff levels in the company.
· Proactively and willingly to train staff.
· Motivation for growth and advancement.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
The following duties are the core activities of the position:
· Collect and verify sourced documents from clients, organize supporting work-papers and perform bookkeeping projects. Reconcile and balance all accounts.
· Assist clients to manage accounts receivable, accounts payable, and payroll.
· Prepare management financial reports, cash flow analysis, budget versus actual analysis, or any customized schedules and reports as requested and compile financial statements.
· Handle daily accounting mail, including notices and disbursements, if requested by clients.
· Research accounts payable, accounts receivable, or other accounts issues as needed.
· Prepare payroll tax returns, form 1099’s, sales tax returns, and property taxes renditions.
· Assist with various audits (financial statements, sales/use tax, property rendition and payrolls).
· Assist and consult clients with special projects (new company’s start-up assistance, forecasting, budgeting, payroll set-up, or any customized projects that fit clients’ needs).
· QuickBooks consulting and facilitation (Desktop and Online).
· Maintain workload schedule and communicate with team leader on a weekly basis. Proactively communicate project status with management and client in a direct and respectful manner.
· Identify and appropriately communicate complex technical issues with clients and in-charge. Develop or propose solutions to resolve issues.
· Assist clients to maintain fixed assets and depreciation schedules.
· Provide QuickBooks support training to clients.
· Communicate with a vast array of clients daily. Work directly with clients on an ongoing basis and maintain client relationship.
· Engage, motivate and provide timely feedback to team members.
· Train, mentor and develop associates.
· Assist in billing clients for services rendered.