Top Shelf Marietta, GA
- Expired: over a month ago. Applications are no longer accepted.
Top Shelf Food and Beverage Management is a leader in Concessions Operations. With a vastly growing portfolio of facilities, Top Shelf is changing the game by offering the highest quality of Food and Customer Service! We service industries that include Sporting Venues, Water Parks, and Entertainment Venues. We are looking for an operations manager to oversee Multiple Sites located in Cartersville, Marietta, & Powder Springs, Georgia. If you enjoy fast paced, high energy work environments then this may be the job for you!
- Hiring, Scheduling & overall team management of a 30+ person staff.
- Hold team accountable for their performance; provide coaching and counseling as needed
- Delegate tasks and projects and provide follow-up action
- Ensure business quality standards are met, striving for Top Shelf quality
- Develop and implement best practices to maximize team efficiency
- Inventory control - Ordering Inventory, Receiving truck deliveries, Weekly counts
- Experience working as a manager
- Ability to listen and communicate effectively
- High attention to detail with exceptional organizational skills
- Strong time-management skills; ability to multi-task, and prioritize
- Current ServSafe Certification(s)
Salary based position, Quarterly & Annual Bonus opportunities, Health Benefits, 401K, and Certification (continuing education) compensation.
We are looking forward to receiving your application. Thank you.
Available shifts and compensation: We have available shifts all days of the week. Compensation depends on your experience.
By applying to this job, you agree to receive periodic text messages from this employer and Homebase about your pending job application. Opt out anytime. Msg & data rates may apply.
Powered by Homebase. Free employee scheduling, time clock and hiring tools.
1082 Al Bishop Dr.Marietta, GA
BusinessView all jobs at Top Shelf