Established small CPA firm is searching for an auditor to work with them on a full time basis. This is a temp to hire opportunity so far, but may change for the right person. This firm does small to mid-size business accounting, etc., along with residential tax forms, estate planning, etc.
Experience and Education needed:
- Bachelor's degree (additional CPA certification a plus)
- 4-6 years of recent audit experience in a public accounting firm (small or large)
- Able to handle multiple projects and build rapport with clients
- Have a thorough understanding of general accounting auditing standards, procedures and techniques and strong experience with GAAP, financial statement presentations, etc.
- Experience using Quickbooks, Peachtree/Sage 50 desireable
Benefits offered after temp to hire period.