Top Prospect Group has an outstanding role with our client based in Rye, NY. This is a direct hire role with an outstanding benefit package and fun work environment. We are working directly with the hiring manager to fill this role. This is an ambitious, family-owned company with a great culture, good team, and opportunity for professional growth.
The role requires strong technical skills, and good communication skills for collaboration with the rest of the development team, IT Product Management and QA teams.
Proficiency with React, PHP as well as experience with other OO languages/MVC patterns
Strong skills utilizing MySQL
Experience writing unit tests using libraries and thinking about how to support/test the code being developed
- Take initiative on projects without needing much instruction
- Deliver innovative, engaging prototypes using the latest in front-end technologies
- Write well designed, testable, efficient code by using best software development practices
- Troubleshoot UX display and cross-browser compatibility issues
- Integrate data from various back-end services and databases
- Working knowledge of PHP and database design
- Familiarity with the unique code requirements of email template
- Knowledge of React tools such as React.js, Webpack, Enzyme, and Redux
- Understanding of SDLC workflows, GIT branching procedures
- Develop data web services such as REST API and SOAP using JSON, XSLT, and XML Schemas
Good to have:
- Experience with AWS, Virtual Machines, and MySQL tuning
Top Prospect Group, Inc.Top Prospect Group founders and management team offer more than 25 years of experience in Information Technology and Creative Staffing. Our fundamental goal is to build successful relationships resulting in accurate job and prospect representations. Top Prospect Group meets with those we work with face-to-face to garner a better understanding of candidate or client requirements. By leveraging our experience and market insight, we are then able to provide a more consistent recruitment process.