The primary role of the Front-End Developer is to provide Front-End support to the web-team. You will be collaborating with other programmers and designers to ensure clients objectives are realized on the web. We are a small team, technically supportive and always open to suggestions for ways of improving things.
Primarily you should have an excellent understanding of all things client-side. Aware of concepts like The Box Model, Pseudo Classes and Selectors. Newer, native HTML5 JS APIs and libraries. Experience with templating engines and some grasp of PHP; notably SMARTY is a plus.
Other responsibilities will include writing HTML markup for use in Email Marketing. All markup (Web and Email) will need to pass the litmus test!
Required Technical Knowledge:
• An excellent grasp of all things client-side!
• Great RWD experience and knowledge.
• Good procedural/OO Javsascript (JS). Newer native HTML5 JS APIs and exposure to JS libraries such as jQuery or Mootools.
• Aware of and implementing W3C, browser (desktop and mobile) and email standards.
• Writing clean, efficient, compliant client-side markup for both web and email marketing.
Nice to have:
• GPU accelerated CSS attributes. transition, transform, animation/@keyframes
• JS API experience. Example: Google Maps.
• SEO/SEM exposure.
**LOCAL CANDIDATES ONLY**
Top Prospect Group, Inc.Top Prospect Group founders and management team offer more than 25 years of experience in Information Technology and Creative Staffing. Our fundamental goal is to build successful relationships resulting in accurate job and prospect representations. Top Prospect Group meets with those we work with face-to-face to garner a better understanding of candidate or client requirements. By leveraging our experience and market insight, we are then able to provide a more consistent recruitment process.