Commercial Construction Superintendent
- Expired: over a month ago. Applications are no longer accepted.
Well established premiere construction company in Southern California that specializes in cutting edge Tilt Up and TI projects that leave a lasting impression on the client, users, and the community while building landmark projects. With every project we build, we want to satisfy our client not only on a quality, economic and functional level, but a personal level as well. We strive to build projects that will stand out to the surrounding community as well as our clients. If you are looking to be a part of a dynamic company that promotes Teamwork, Persistence, Quality, Safety, Trust and Integrity, look no further.
We are looking for Superintendents to work on projects in Pleasanton-Lathrop area of South Bay.. We have offices located in both Ontario and Sacramento. The ideal candidate will have experience assisting Project Managers on various jobsites and should have a strong working knowledge of Tilt Up commercial construction methods, systems and trades.
Responsibilities include, but are not limited to:
- Manage project teams with daily on-site duties
- Proactively resolve project issues
- Assist with development and updating of project schedule
- Management of project documents
- Communicate with design team, owners, inspectors, and subcontractors
- Subcontract management
- Assist with Foreman and Subcontractor meetings
- Minimum 3 years of experience
- Strong leadership skills
- Valid Driver’s License required and ability to drive throughout California
- Strong prioritization and organizational skills
- Understanding of construction finance (estimates, budgets, cash flow, projections)
- Detail-oriented and strong problem solving skills
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills*
Compensation & Benefits:
- We offer a competitive salary and excellent benefits package.
If you are currently a Superintendent looking to join a well established and growing company with a tons of potential, please respond to this posting
Top Notch Talent ManagementWhy Work Here?
Steady work, excellent benefits and room for growth