In need of an experienced and skilled Maintenance Supervisor for our beautiful apartment community in Oregon City, Oregon. The candidate best suited for this position will maintain the physical integrity of the community, insuring a safe, secure, and comfortable living environment for residents, staff and visitors. The Supervisor is responsible for the physical condition of all vacant and non-vacant apartments on the Property. This position requires a Supervisor who will be hands on, and will uphold all of the Company's policies, goals and values related to customer service by performing the following duties:
Duties and Responsivities:
- Achieve budgeted maintenance expenses
- Assist in the achievement of the annual budget plan
- Hiring, training, evaluating, motivating and supervising all service personnel
- All on-site maintenance functions
- Physical condition of the Property, including the condition of vacant apartments
- Upholding all Company policies, goals and the Company values related to customer service
- Participate in the preparation of maintenance related areas of the budget
- Review and assist the Property Manager in contracting maintenance expenses
- Completion of all service requests in a timely manner
- Report any maintenance problems to the manager along with corrective suggestions
- Participate in development and implementation of an ongoing property maintenance and improvement plan
- Assign daily work duties to service staff
- Follow up on service requests to assure the highest quality of customer satisfaction and all other duties as may be assigned from time to time
- Providing same date service; Producing 5 day turns
- Implement and maintain preventative maintenance programs
- Maintain 24-hour on-call, 365 days per year
Maintenance Supervisors will perform all of their duties in compliance with federal and state laws pertaining to the Apartment Industry and Fair Housing
- Strong commitment to Company goals and values
- Set an example for other Associates as self-starter, self-motivator, leader, trainer, organizer and planner
- Possess and continually improve technical skills, in all areas of property maintenance
- Be a good communicator and listener
- Be committed to the success of each Associate as a member of the team
- Treat the customer with respect and efficiency regarding the needs of their apartment home
Education and Experience Required:
- Knowledge of all aspects of maintenance repair and service
- Previous maintenance supervisory experience in a multifamily apartment community
- High School graduate; technical school preferred but not required
- HVAC certification
Physical Demands and Working Conditions:
The physical demands of the job described here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of the job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
While performing the duties of this job, the employee is required to stand, bend, walk, sit, use hands and fingers to handle tools and controls, reach with the hands and arms, climb stairs and ladders, balance, stoop, kneel, crouch, crawl, talk and hear. The employee must be able to lift a minimum of 50 pounds individually and up to 200 pounds with assistance devices (i.e, hand trucks, dollies, additional persons etc.). Specific vision abilities required by the job include close vision, distance vision, color vision, peripheral vision, depth perception and the ability to adjust focus
While performing the duties of this job, the employee works in an outdoor environment and is exposed to adverse weather conditions.
Work hours are scheduled around the requirements of the property and are subject to change as needed. Regular schedule may include weekend and on call hours
Nothing in this job description restricts managements right to assign or reassign duties or responsibilities at any time.
We offer a competitive salary with bonus opportunities and health benefits including: medical ,dental, vision as well as 401k and a HSA
We are a Equal Opportunity Employer who participates in E Verify!
Top Notch Property Management Company
Why Work Here?
Growing company with great benefits and opportunity to grow!!
Oregon City, OR