Pre Operative Caller
Top Medical Center Elkhart, IN
- Expired: over a month ago. Applications are no longer accepted.
We are growing and need one (1) Full Time Pre-Operative Registered Nurse (RN) or Medical Assistant (MA) Caller to join our team! You will be responsible for the assessment of assigned patients. Hours are Monday - Friday 8:30AM - 5PM EST, no holidays, no on-call, no weekends.
- Administer calls patients prior to operation
- Document medication, symptoms, past history, etc.
- Monitor and report changes in patient symptoms or behavior
- Communicate with collaborating physicians or specialists regarding patient care
- Maintain accurate patient medical records
- Provide support to patients prior to their scheduled surgery
- Previous experience in nursing or other medical fields
- Familiarity with medical software and equipment
- Ability to assess patients over the phone
- Strong problem solving and critical thinking skills
- Ability to thrive in a fast-paced environment
Our Outpatient Surgery Center has an immediate need for one (1) full time highly skilled Pre Operative Caller. We are seeking a highly energetic and dependable Registered Nurse (RN) or Medical Assistant (MA), who is a team player.
This is an office desk job making pre-operation calls Monday - Friday 8:30am - 5pm.
Pre Operative Caller Requirements:
- Degree in Nursing or Medical Assistant Certification, preferred
- Minimum of 3-5 years pre-operative experience
- Current Indiana nursing licensure or medical assistant licensure, preferred
- Must possess problem solving skills, outstanding customer service skills, be able to multitask, and work independently at times.
Pre Operative Caller Benefits:
- Competitive wages
- Medical, dental, and vision insurance plans
- No nights, or holidays
- $2,500 Sign On Bonus with 2 year commitment
Top Medical CenterWhy Work Here?
Team-Based Atmosphere, Growing Company, Convenient Shifts
Well-established medical facility in the Michiana Area offering a broad range of medical procedures. Our physicians, staff, and support services are committed to providing excellent, cutting-edge medical care balanced with compassion. The foundation of our organization is built on serving patients in the community with the highest standard of care in a comfortable and professional atmosphere. Fully certified and licensed by the State of Indiana, our physicians cover the many facets of medical care. Our commitment is to continue to provide convenient, cost-effective, high quality care that our patients deserve. We are an organization that continues to grow, and we welcome you to apply and explore our various open opportunities.