Customer Service Representative & Client Liaison - Telecom Division
Local Business Consulting Firm Washington, DC
- Expired: over a month ago. Applications are no longer accepted.
A company’s most crucial element is its human element. With employee talent, passion, and commitment driving the success of a business, it’s no wonder why our sales and marketing training team is essential to us, an industry leader in sales, consulting & brand development.
Our structured initial 6-week training program is meant to bring out your strengths and utilize your talents in our all-inclusive Managing Training Program.
Entry Level Position:
- Introduction to direct customer service and customer acquisition strategies.
- One on one customer interaction based on leads provided by the client.
- Telecommunications product knowledge and training.
- Packaging and presenting new promotions and consumer marketing efforts.
Under the direction of the Senior Manager, you will develop skills in:
- Brand Development
- Territory Management
- Lead-Based Customer Service
- New Hire Training
- Establish feedback for clients
- Direct Customer Service
- Client Tablet Work
Our ideal qualifications are:
- A degree in Marketing, Communications, Business Management, or a related field
- Excellent interpersonal, research, and training skills
- Grace under pressure and good judgment in sensitive situations
- Mastery of good habits and professionalism
- An entry-level position will accelerate your professional development in the job market and provide you with hands-on training that will prepare you for your future career. We want to give you a rewarding, practical work experience.
*Growth potential into the Assistant Management positions in 6 months.
If you are seeking full time employment opportunities and have the following experience you are encouraged to apply today: Customer support, customer service, customer relations, customer service manager, customer success, direct customer service, customer service associate, customer service representative, customer retention, customer agent, client management, client advisement, client relations, client account management, client services, client acquisition, or client support.