Currently, an internationally well-established Japanese company has an opening for a Full Time System Administrator-Must be Japanese and English bilingual. Entry level is welcomed!
Location: Torrance, CA (During COVID-19, teleworking is available)
Compensation: $38-42K annual, Depending on experience. Non-Exempt.
Benefit: Medical, Dental, Vision, 401K, Paid Vacations, Holidays, and Sick Leaves.
The company offers you excellent training and career step ups within the company.
Job Description of Japanese and English Bilingual System Administrator
· Install and configure software and computer systems.
- Troubleshoot and resolve issues with software or hardware.
- Walk colleagues or clients through steps to help them resolve their technical problems.
- Maintain procedures and reports that provide technical support to the entire organization.
- Analyze records and logs to spot underlying trends and potential issues.
- Support the implementation of new solutions or applications.
- Establish accounts for new users and assist with password or login problems.
- Test, evaluate, and make decisions about new technology for the business.
- Participate in business-wide meetings to provide insight into technical requirements.
Qualification for Japanese and English Bilingual System Administrator
· Associate’s or bachelor’s degree in computer science or a related field.
· Japanese and English bilingual in speaking, reading, and writing is required, 1+ years of experience in a technical support role.
· Certifications are preferred, but not required.
· Working knowledge and expertise with a variety of software, hardware, and applications.
· Willingness to solve complicated problems and see projects through to completion.
· Analytical skills to study problems and records and identify solutions.
· Team-oriented attitude to help other colleagues and departments with technical problems.
· Strong interpersonal communication and relationship-building skills.
· Ability to manage time and effectively prioritize numerous projects at one time.
Only qualified candidate will be reached by TOP Los Angeles. Please send your resume
As one of the first Japanese staffing agencies in the U.S., we have branches in San Francisco, Los Angeles and Houston in addition to our Headquarters in New York. We also have 3 branches in Mexico and 1 branch in Japan.
Please feel free to contact us if you are looking for new career opportunities.
Why Work Here?TOP Group (https://top-us.com) has grown from a single office in New York in 1992, to one of the global leaders in Japanese related talent solutions today. As one of the first Japanese staffing agencies in the U.S., we have branches in San Francisco, Los Angeles and Houston in addition to our Headquarters in New York. We also have 3 branches in Mexico and 1 branch in Japan. Please feel free to contact us if you are looking for new career opportunities.
Top is a Japanese recruiting firm and we introduce diverse opportunity to work at Japanese companies.