Currently, there is a direct hire of Chemical Sales position-Entry level opening at globally well-known Japanese corporation. They are a leading company with its Industrial Cell Processing Equipment, Semiconductor Manufacturing Machine/Laser Machinery Components.
Location: Torrance, CA
Compensation: $50-65K Depending on experience
Experience: At least 2 year of working experience in Medical, Life-Science, Biomedical, Biotechnology industry
Benefit: Medical, Dental, Vision, IRA, Paid Vacations, Holidays, and Sick Leaves.
Excellent training will be provided in US and Japan
Job Description of Chemical Sales
- Identifies current and future customer service requirements by establishing personal rapport with potential and actual customers and other persons in a position to understand service requirements. Provides product, service, or equipment technical and engineering information by answering questions and requests.
- Establishes new accounts and services accounts by identifying potential customers; planning and organizing sales call schedule.
- Prepares cost estimates by studying blueprints, plans, and related customer documents; consulting with engineers, architects, and other professional and technical personnel.
- Determines improvements by analyzing cost-benefit ratios of equipment, supplies, or service applications in customer environment; engineering or proposing changes in equipment, processes, or use of materials or services.
- Gains customer acceptance by explaining or demonstrating cost reductions and operations improvements.
- Submits orders by conferring with technical support staff; costing engineering changes.
- Develops customer's staff by providing technical information and training.
- Complies with federal, state, and local legal requirements by studying existing and new legislation; anticipating future legislation; advising customer on product, service, or equipment adherence to requirements; advising customer on needed actions.
- Prepares sales engineering reports by collecting, analyzing, and summarizing sales information and engineering and application trends.
- Maintains professional and technical knowledge by attending educational workshops; reviewing professional publications; establishing personal networks; participating in professional societies.
- Contributes to sales engineering effectiveness by identifying short-term and long-range issues that must be addressed; providing information and commentary pertinent to deliberations; recommending options and courses of action; implementing directives.
- Contributes to team effort by accomplishing related results as needed.
Qualification of Sales Engineer:
· Bachelor degree in Chemistry, Biology related study
· Sales experience with Medical, Life-Science, Biomedical, Biotechnology, Healthcare related industry
· Problem solving skill and able to travel domestically and internationally
· Great Communication and leadership skill
· Able to travel
Only qualified candidate will be reached by TOP Los Angeles. Please send your resume