A Japanese Chemical company is looking for an Sales Administrator in New York, NY.
Title: Sales Administrator
Location: New York, NY
Salary: 45-50K range base (Non-Exempt)
Type: Direct hire, full-time position with a benefit package
- 1-2 years’ experience in sales support or similar administrative support
- Any types of bachelor degree.
- High organizational skill with the ability to multi-task
- Well versed in Microsoft Office Suite software and advanced skills with Excel and outlook.
- Prior Customer Relations Management Enterprise Resource Planning (Microsoft Dynamics NAV) experience a plus
Duties and responsibilities
- Responsible for supporting assigned business area by providing administrative and support functions such as but not limited to quote requests (Logistics)
- Processing vendor set-up and sample requests/deliveries, sales and collection reporting, and additional responsibilities as required.
- Acts as primary contact for Customer Service Team concerning to end of the month transaction reconciliation.
- Assists the Sales team with special programs, projects, and/or sales initiatives.
- Assists Sales Team with quote generation helping to gather cost related information.
- Support forecasting demand by gathering customer’s information in a monthly basis
- Support the stock management and replenishment process.
- Serves as the liaison with the customer service team regarding transaction input, administrative issues related to operations, purchasing, etc.
- Supports new customer/vendor setup requests, working across functions to ensure a good customer experience.
Please apply for more detail
As one of the first Japanese staffing agencies in the U.S., we have branches in San Francisco, Los Angeles and Houston in addition to our Headquarters in New York. We also have 3 branches in Mexico and 1 branch in Japan.
Please feel free to contact us if you are looking for new career opportunities.