【Japanese Bilingual Purchasing and Inventory Assistant TX#26172】
Could be commutable from east side of Houston as well.
< Requirements >
- A few years of working experience in corporate environment, preferably in Supply Chain, Purchasing, Merchandising, Inventory, Logistics and Trading related field.
- More than business level written and verbal communication skill in Japanese.
- More than business level written and verbal communication skill in English.
- Proficiency in Microsoft Suites, especially advance level in Excel.
- Must be able to commute to La Porte TX facility. Could commute from Houston, Pasadena, League City, Texas City, Baytown, Pearland, Deer Park, etc.
- Must be authorized to work in the US.
- Assist the purchasers with order process including uploading POs into the system, checking order confirmations, make return vouchers, initiating transfer slips, making price adjustment, and cataloguing.
- Assist competing and updating order sheets during buying season, generating reports in advance and analyzing data to assist the buyers.
- Support the manager with deliveries, checking stock and stock discrepancies.
- Support the staff to ensure the stock facilities are well managed and organized.
- Manage the flow of products throughout the business transaction.
- Perform weekly stock checks with the manager ensuring that stock records are well maintained, up-to-date and discrepancies are minimized.
- Ensure appropriate warehouse and stock supplies are on hand all the time.
- Summarize and sort the sales amount at the end of month.
- Other duties as assigned.
****If you are interested in the position, please submit your resume in MS Word Document. Only qualified candidates would be contacted.****