Our Client, a Japanese Freight Forwarder is looking for Ocean Import Coordinator in their Atlanta office.
- Position: Ocean Import Coordinator
- Salary: 35K-50K
- Location: Atlanta, GA
- Business Hour: 9am-5pm or 10am-6pm (Mon-Fri)
- Status:Fulltime with benefits
- Process Import shipments working with customs and client
- Populate and update Import systems and track shipments
- Coordination among OPS, Management and Sales Departments
- Establish report with carriers and trucking companies in order to obtain competitive rates
- Keep updated on ever changing rules and regulations relative to transportation
- Prepare accurate Accounting for each shipment
- Periodic collection of customer payment for each shipment
- Working experience in Logistics field is a big plus
As one of the first Japanese staffing agencies in the U.S., we have branches in San Francisco, Los Angeles and Houston in addition to our Headquarters in New York. We also have 3 branches in Mexico and 1 branch in Japan.
Please feel free to contact us if you are looking for new career opportunities.