【Petrochemical Logistics Coordinator and Sales Assistant TX#26117】
< Requirements >
- Must have more than have 5 years of experience in logistics coordination by barge, vessel, rail and truck in the petrochemical related industry.
- Associate Degree is necessary.
- Knowledge in chemical commodity trading.
- Knowledge in financial credit line control as well as financial evaluation.
- Experience in SAP is preferred.
- Proficiency with computers and MS Office..
- Excellent Verbal and Written Communication skills in English.
- Familiarity with Japanese corporate culture or Japanese language ability would be a plus.
- Ability to work in the cross cultural environment.
- Must be authorized to work in the US.
< Responsibilities >
- Be responsible for logistics operations management and arrange logistics to perform the contracts with customers in a timely manner.
- Charter vessels, barges, rails and trucks for logistics coordination.
- Manage inventory for a tank in distribution business.
- Work closely with third parties associated with shipments including suppliers, customers, surveyors, freight forwarders, terminals and logistics companies.
- Work closely with front office and middle office on shipment activities including logistics, documentation, credit lines,and vendor codes.
- Input precisely and timely all accounting into the software for monthly closing.
- Communication with other departments, such as accounting legal, credit & insurance.
- Receive shipping documents from sources immediately after transactions and expedite to customers in timely and precise manner.
- Keep files of documents and internal records of all shipping and handling of the documents.
- Conduct payment arrangement, filing arrangement and other arrangement in coordination. \
- Provide assistance to front and middle office during their absence.
- Other duties as assigned.
****If you are interested in the position, please submit your resume in MS Word Document. Only qualified candidates would be contacted.***