Japanese Bilingual Outside Sales
- Expired: over a month ago. Applications are no longer accepted.
【Japanese Bilingual Outside Sales - Japanese automotive related manufacturing company #29306】
※With great beenfit
< Requirements >
- 3-5 years of working experience in Automotive Manufacturing industry
- Japanese bi-lingual is preferred but not necessary.
- Proficiency in Microsoft Word, Excel, and PowerPoint.
- Must be authorized to work in the US.
< Responsibilities >
- Develops, presents, or responds to proposals for specific customer requirements, including request for proposal responses and industry-specific solutions.
- Keeps informed on industry news and trends, products, services, competitors, relevant information about legacy, existing, and emerging technologies, and the latest product-line developments.
- Plans and modifies product configurations to meet customer needs and communicates those changes / capabilities with the company.
- Prepares and delivers technical presentations that explain products or services to customers and prospective customers.
- Provides technical and non-technical support and services to clients or other staff members regarding the use, operation, and maintenance of equipment.
- Develops and implements strategic sales plans to accommodate corporate goals using sales forecasts and performance goals.
- Reviews market analyses to determine customer needs, price schedules, product quality, as well as competitor knowledge.
- Negotiates pricing for customers with awareness of budget and cost of production.
****If you are interested in the position, please submit your resume in MS Word Document within 1 or 2 Pages. Only qualified candidates would be contacted.****
As one of the first Japanese staffing agencies in the U.S., we have branches in San Francisco, Los Angeles and Houston in addition to our Headquarters in New York. We also have 3 branches in Mexico and 1 branch in Japan.
Please feel free to contact us if you are looking for new career opportunities.
Top GroupWhy Work Here?
TOP Group (www.top-us.com) is a Japanese recruiting firm that assists international business in a broad spectrum of fields.
We are a Talent Acquisition/People Operation (HR) group that connects people to careers and professional growth. Would you like to look for a new job opening to expand your career path or a new applicant for your opening position? Then you are in the right place to start! TOP Group has grown from a single office in New York in 1992, to one of the global leaders in Japanese-related talent solutions today. As one of the first Japanese staffing agencies in the U.S., we started our focus in Finance but quickly expanded to other industries such as Technology, Freight Forwarding, Trading, and Manufacturing. We have offices in New York - Head Quarters, San Francisco, Los Angeles, and Houston. We have been expanding to Mexico to assist the Japanese corporations and become the #1 Japanese Recruiting Agency in Central America. Our Industries include: ● IT/Innovation ● Manufacturing ● Trading ● Logistics ● Engineering ● Oil & Gas ● CPA/Accounting ● Finance/Bank ● Entertainment If you are open to new job opportunities or interested in developing your career path, please follow our page, and let’s connect! You are more than welcome to InMail recruiters below. Unsure of which office to connect to? No worries! We will direct you to the nearest office for your desired location. For more information, please visit our website. http://top-us.com