A well-established Japanese Restaurant company is currently looking for a qualified Digital Marketing/Graphic Designer (SCA # 26420)
- Develop, create and edit content for all social media platform, including but not limited to: Instagram, Facebook, Snapchat, YouTube, Twitter and Yelp. Create engaging text, image and video content.
- Design posts to sustain readers’ curiosity and creating a buzz around our menu and new products
- Research audience preferences and discover current trends on various mediums pertaining to restaurant/hospitality industry.
- Stay up-to-date with changes in all social platforms, trends, design tools and scheduling applications, ensuring maximum effectiveness
- Facilitate online conversations with guests and respond to queries. Report online reviews and feedback from guests and our fans
- Manage and develop an optimal posting schedule, considering web traffic and customer engagement metrics. Generate analytic reports and interpret results for upper management. Measure web trace and monitor SEO
- Suggest new ways to attract prospective guests, from promotions and competitions
- Work closely with our Founder and Vice President, developing graphics for company, selecting images, text styles, layouts, etc for website and determining the message the design should portray
- Create various market and company materials with usage of software programs, such as Adobe Creative Suite and similar design-related programs.
- Prepare final layout with editing needs, showcasing the finished copy to upper management
- Collaborate within a team atmosphere to present and/or create a larger design strategy, ensuring consistency and uniform branding across multi-unit, multi-layers of operations
- 3+ years of creativity and/or digital communication space, preferably with strong experience in social media platforms
- Be able to read, write and speak English and Japanese is a plus
- Bachelor’s Degree in marketing, communication, graphic design or related-field
- Outstanding and professional verbal and written skills; with strong ability to multi-task.
- Position will interact with a wide variety of internal and external guests across a broad spectrum of functional areas, including but not limited, management, internal team members, investment firms, vendors, franchisees and executive team members
TOP Group (www.top-us.com) is a specialist recruiting company that assists international business in a broad spectrum of fields, ranging from manufacturing to transportation to finance and beyond.
Only qualified candidates will be reached by TOP Los Angeles. Please send your most updated resume.