We are looking for an experienced buyer / supply chain planner / purchasing coordinator in Berkeley, CA.
Position: Buyer / Supply Chain Planner / Purchasing Coordinator
Location: Berkeley, CA
Salary: $55-75k DOE
- Experience sourcing and project management or product development for at least 2 years
- Experience/knowledge on working with vendors and suppliers in retails
- Work experience in textile, furniture, gift or interior design industry
- Experience/knowledge on importing
- Great communication skill will be invaluable
- Other language skills such as Mandarin, Cantonese is a big plus
- Computer skills
- Understand the trend, find and create a plan for a new product development
- Identify the market, implement and execute new design and product working with sales and design team
- Find the best supplier and negotiate costs and term with suppliers
- Work with overseas manufacturers to maintain the relationship and troubleshoot issues
- Make a development plan for a team to work together and lead a team
- Create presentation materials for potential clients
- Support packing products and arrange shipments
Please respond with your most recent resume if interested in this position.
Only qualified candidates will be contacted.
Must have authorization to work in the U.S.