【Business Development Executive for Steel Trading Business in Japanese Corporation TX# 26469 】
Home Based / Remote Work is Possible in South / Midwest regions in the US. ※There will be Business Travels.
< Requirements >
- More than 5 years of Steel Trading Sales experience of Flat Steel Products for Construction. (Not for oil & gas.)
- Must have experience in working for Steel Trading companies, not in steel producer or maker.
- Must have strong connections within the Construction industry for steel products.
- Must be able to conduct business travels more than 60%, covering South and Midwest areas in the US.
- Must be authorized to work in the US.
< Main Responsibilities >
- In charge of new business development for Flat Steel for Construction in South and Midwest regions in the US.
- Develop potential customers for new contracts for the manufacture of steel products, and distribution rights both in the U.S. and abroad.
- Establishes the strategy and the methodology for steel product trading projects including its financial arrangements.
- Other duties as assigned.
****If you are interested in the position, please submit your resume in MS Word Document within 2 Pages. Only qualified candidates would be contacted.****