Currently, an internationally well-established Japanese Factory Automation Distributor is seeking a Full Time Bilingual Sales Coordinator.
Location: Itasca, IL
Compensation: $50K - $65K ,Depending on experience. (Plus Semi-annual bonus)
Benefit: Medical, Dental, Vision, 401K, Paid Vacations, Holidays, and Sick Leaves.
Job Description of Japanese English Sales Coordinator
- Facilitate localization process; translate and communicate with Japanese clients regularly.
- Schedule and coordinate project schedule with client.
- Provides pre-sale and post-sale product application support for Japanese speaking customers.
- Walk colleagues or clients through steps to help them resolve their technical problems.
- Maintain procedures and reports that provide technical support to the entire organization.
- Support the implementation of new solutions or applications.
- Visit customer on a regular basis to support on going project.
Qualifications of Japanese English Sales Coordinator
- Ability to Travel around 50% of the time domestically and internationally.
- Ability to read, speak and write Japanese at a high level.
- Knowledge and experience of industrial automation products is a plus
- Excellent communication and project management skills.
- Certifications are preferred, but not required.
- Working knowledge and expertise with a variety of software, hardware, and applications.
- Willingness to solve complicated problems and see projects through to completion.
- Analytical skills to study problems and records and identify solutions.
- Team-oriented attitude to help other colleagues and departments with technical problems.
- Strong interpersonal communication and relationship-building skills.
Only qualified candidate will be reached by TOP Los Angeles. Please send your resume.