【Account Manager for Adhesives and Sealants #27112】
※Salary: $60,000 - 75,000
< Requirements >
- Bachelor's degree in Chemistry or equivalent experience in chemical sales or chemical industry.
- Previous experience in Sales is strongly preferred.
- Any existing knowledge or experience working with adhesives and/or sealants is strongly preferred.
- Ability to travel to client locations occasionally.
< Main Responsibilities >
- Establish and maintain working business relationships with new and existing clients by matching their needs with specific chemical products, tracking their orders and inventory, and regular correspondence.
- Report sales forecasts for specific clients and territories and help create new business strategies.
- Find new suppliers by conducting appropriate research on clients' requirements and specifications.
- More details will be provided during the further process..
※Commutable Areas are Arlington Heights, Schaumburg, Elk Grove Village, Bloomingdale, Wood Dale, Hoffman Estate, Palatine, Des Plaine, Carol Stream, Elgin, St. Charles, etc.
****If you are interested in the position, please submit your resume within 2 Pages in MS Word Document. Only qualified candidates would be contacted.****
As one of the first Japanese staffing agencies in the U.S., we have branches in San Francisco, Los Angeles and Houston in addition to our Headquarters in New York. We also have 3 branches in Mexico and 1 branch in Japan.
Please feel free to contact us if you are looking for new career opportunities.