SOCIAL MEDIA MARKETING SPECIALIST
We are a leading retailer of clothing, footwear, and accessories across multiple sales channels.
We are seeking an experienced social media marketer to join our growing organization. In this position, you will be responsible for supporting many aspects of our eCommernce sales operations. We are currently selling on multiple platforms including: Amazon, eBay, Walmart, and our own websites. We are always trying to expand our company as we are growing rapidly; and are in need of diligent new team-members to help us grow.
The ideal candidate is detail-oriented, sales-driven, patient, hard-working, and willing to learn. He/she will have a proven ability to manage multiple projects and work collaboratively in a team environment in close alignment with the sales, marketing, product, and operations teams.
- Conduct market research to determine potential of products and services
- Perform analysis of market strengths, weaknesses, opportunities and threats
- Development and implement innovative marketing campaigns
- Translate complex data into simple graphs and text
- Compile and present data for other departments
- Support of all eCommerce channels including - Amazon, Ebay, and our website.
- Set up, manage, and optimize product listings across all eCommerce channels (including product title, descriptions, images, keywords, and other contents).
- Understand and optimize based on the latest eCommerce trends with a "shopper-centric" thinking, and actively seek new ways to improve the eCommerce experience.
- Folding, packaging, labeling, boxing, shipping out products.
- Organizing the warehouse, such as inventory, stock check, cleaning.
- Previous experience in market research or other related fields
- Familiarity with quantitative and qualitative data collection
- Strong analytical and critical thinking skills
- Strong communication and presentation skills
- Ability to work well in teams
*Both Full-time and Part-time positions available
Salary: $11.00 to $14.00 /hour DOE