AMAZON SALES ASSOCIATE *NO EXPERIENCE REQUIRED*
We are a leading retailer of dress shoes and accessories across multiple sales channels.
We are seeking an experienced eCommernce associate to join our growing organization. In this position, you will be responsible for supporting many aspects of our eCommernce sales operations. We are currently selling on multiple platforms including: Amazon, Ebay and our own website. We are always trying to expand our company as we are growing rapidly; and are in need of diligent new team-members to help us grow.
The ideal candidate is detail-oriented, sales-driven, patient, hard-working, and willing to learn. He/she will have a proven ability to manage multiple projects and work collaboratively in a team environment in close alignment with the sales, marketing, product, and operations teams.
* Support of all eCommerce channels including - Amazon, Ebay, and our website.
* Set up, manage, and optimize product listings across all eCommerce channels (including product title, descriptions, images, keywords, and other contents).
* Folding, packaging, labeling, boxing, shipping out products.
* Organizing the warehouse, such as inventory, stock check, cleaning.
* Understand and optimize based on the latest eCommerce trends with a "shopper-centric" thinking, and actively seek new ways to improve the eCommerce experience.
* This is an entry level job opportunity for individuals that are ready to learn and work hard in a fast paced environment.
* Solid understanding of ecommerce (especially Amazon and eBay).
* Must be a self-motivated and positive person that works well with others.
* Excellent written and verbal communication skills
* Ability to work on site in Inglewood, CA.
WHAT WE OFFER:
* Competitive salary
* A friendly and fast pased environment where you can grow with us as a team.
* Must have the capability to work on your own initiatives, be self-motivated, and have the ability to meet multiple objectives and deadlines in an entrepreneurial environment with little supervision.
* Comfortable with a fast-paced, multifaceted environment and occasional long hours.
* Ready to jump in quickly to set up a plan and be incredibly diligent.
* Fast-learner, resourceful, with excellent problem-solving skills.
* Detail-oriented, creative, and result driven, with a strong operational mindset. Decisive with a "get it done" and "deliver results" mentality.
* Must possess excellent organizational and planning skills with a strength in time and project management. Ability to work both independently and as part of a team.
* Ability to juggle multiple tasks and adapt quickly to new situations.
* Strong interpersonal skills with the ability to work with and influence others without formal authority.
* Strong work ethic, intellectual curiosity, and commitment to continuous improvement.
*Both Full-time and Part-time positions available
Salary: $11.00 to $14.00 /hour DOE