Human Resources Generalist
- Expired: over a month ago. Applications are no longer accepted.
If you’re looking for a meaningful career with a growing, multi-state employer, the Human Resources Generalist position may be the job for you.
About our Company
The incredible people who are part of Top Echelon Software are passionate about providing the most modern and easy to use SaaS based recruiting and hiring solution in the marketplace. We believe that our software helps companies hire the best people easier and faster, which in turn enables them to get more done in less time. We focus on our customers, software innovation, and our co-workers and that has fueled us for over 30 years.
About the Job
- Administer employee health, welfare, and retirement plans including:
- Enrollments and terminations
- COBRA administration
- Annual open enrollments
- Verify invoices from insurance carriers
- Serve as the liaison between employee and insurance brokers and providers to resolve benefit related problems and ensure effective utilization of plans and positive employee relations.
- Administer paid and unpaid leave administration including FMLA.
- Worker compensation and unemployment administration.
- Support and administer the performance evaluation process.
- Write, revise, edit and proofread company policies and procedures and related documents as needed.
- Maintain electronic employee personnel files.
- Support the hiring and on-boarding processes including:
- Maintain job postings on career and employment sites.
- Assist with recruitment activities as needed.
- Assist with screening candidates and scheduling interviews.
- Administer in-house testing for potential candidates.
- Support drug and background screening process to ensure FCRA compliance.
- Support for all new hires and onboarding questions.
- Manage I-9 process.
- Assign and track any State mandated new hire compliance training.
- Conduct new employee orientations.
- Ensure compliance with ACA, Federal and State employment laws and reporting requirements.
- Support annual compliance audits and federal reporting requirements.
- Support the culture & events.
- Perform other various duties as assigned.
Our Ideal Candidate
- A 2- or 4-year degree in Human Resources, Business, or a related field.
- 1-3 years of recent Human Resource experience is required (Internships will be considered).
- HR certification such as PHR, SPHR, SHRM-CP, SHRM-SCP, or CEBS.
- Previous HRIS experience is mandatory.
- Knowledge and understanding of insurance regulations, plan designs and third-party record keeping/administration is required.
- Proven experience in Benefits Administration and ACA Compliance.
- Familiarity with COBRA, ERISA, FMLA and related state and federal regulations (required).
- Knowledge of all Federal Regulations such as ACA, FCRA, FLSA, ADA, EEOC, etc.
- Superior written and verbal communication skills.
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills
- Detail oriented, organized, and highly motivated
- Positive attitude and team player
- Multitasking and adaptable to various tasks
Benefits & Perks
Competitive salary plus a great benefits package including:
- Stipends for working remotely and wellness
- Paid vacation and holidays
- 401(k) matching
- Medical, dental, and vision insurance
- Company paid life and short- and long-term disability insurance
- Strong Leadership - we care that you are happy at work!
- Investment in culture and resources for a distributed team
- Remote and hybrid work
- Incredible amount of autonomy
- We host virtual social events and filled with fun activities to ensure you feel part of the Top Echelon family.
Top Echelon Software
BusinessView all jobs at Top Echelon Software