Residential Electrician (Journeyman)
- Expired: over a month ago. Applications are no longer accepted.
****SIGN ON BONUS $1,500**** (3)
3+ years of Journeyman residential electrical experience!
· Ability to bend EMT/or rigid conduit, troubleshoot electrical issues, perform installations of fixtures and electrical devices, phase and pull wire, and have basic motor control knowledge
· Low Voltage Knowledge is a plus, Cat 6A wire terminations
· Valid clean driver’s license
· Reliable transportation
· Read and understand electrical drawings and schematics
· Able to perform electrical work unsupervised per provided directions or drawings provided
· Taking responsibility of projects, company tools, office paperwork and completing in a timely manner
· Troubleshoot and repair electrical issues, lighting, motor controls, and commercial electrical systems Have knowledge of, and able to complete work under the latest NEC codes, pass city and county inspections
· Have confident communication skills for directing techs or apprentices and creating good customer relations
· Have knowledge of electrical material, being organized, efficient and be responsible with company vehicles
· Have own hand tools, wearable tool bags, battery drills, light power tools and smart phone
Must Ensure that all electrical installations are accurate, serviceable, and meet electrical code parameters. Some weekend work and after hours work may be required.
(3) Length of employment is required to receive the sign on bonus)
We are looking for an Electrician to join our team. As an Electrician with us you will run service calls to local residential and some light commercial service customers. We pride ourselves in offering our customers excellent service at a fair price. We invite you to grow with us!
Top Choice Contractors
100 S Hamilton StChandler, AZ
Get fresh Electrical Journeyman jobs daily straight to your inbox!