Our company has been touted as implementing modern marketing strategies and delivering impactful results. It’s a great time to join our award-winning brand team in the Nation.
In this role, you will manage relationships between client brand and consumer. We’re looking for someone who knows how to drive impact + results, but in a prioritized manner – balancing the constant sense of urgency with quality of work. We’re seeking to hire a motivated self-starter, someone who believes in the value + impact of brand marketing.
What you’ll do:
- Managing development and execution of marketing support for NA initiatives, with a focus on co-branded opportunities including business development partnerships
- Handling briefing and creative development for marketing assets, ensuring projects deliver on deadlines and incorporate all clients input and approvals
- Building and maintaining a positive, collaborative relationship with all team members, agency partners and external partners
- Providing creative thought leadership to help benefit the company brand
- Managing development and production budgets to facilitate budget projections, updates and analysis while tracking ongoing projects.
Who you are:You’ll fit this role if you are/have:
- Experience with integrated campaign planning, including ability to set objectives and goals then construct an integrated campaign to achieve them
- Ability to develop and work in a highly collaborative environment, building strong working relationships across internal and agency teams, as well as external partners.
- Thrive in a dynamic, collaborative yet highly competitive, and constantly changing category.
- Ability to communicate with data and information in a clear and concise fashion. Ability to track results and apply learnings for the future.
- Must have a sense of humor
- Unyielding attention to detail – in every way.
- Proficiency in all things related to content production and brand activations.
Why join us:
We relentlessly strive for better, but not at the cost of the customer. We act with humility and optimism, respecting ideas big and small. We value diversity and voices of all volumes. We are a national organization but keep our feet on the ground so we can act fast and stay simple. If you have a hunger to make a difference with one of the most loved consumer brands in the nation and to work in the dynamic promotional industry, this is the job for you.
People from all backgrounds seeking full time opportunities in the following areas are encouraged to inquire about our training program: marketing campaign, marketing communications, marketing research, marketing strategy, marketing promotions, marketing experience, marketing management, marketing planning, and marketing collateral.